NFO period: 04th March – 10th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The Primary Investment Objective of the Scheme is to generate returns and capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of Debt and Money Market Securities. The Scheme will invest only in such securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns and capital appreciation over medium to long term by investing in a portfolio of Debt and Money Market Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Sub-Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub-Plan and Direct Sub-Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option offer following facilities:
- Quarterly Dividend Transfer Facility
- Quarterly Dividend Pay-out Facility
- Annual Dividend Transfer Facility
- Annual Dividend Pay-out Facility
- Fund Managers – Mr. Malay Shah
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Index
- Maturity – 1175 Days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)