NFO period: 04th March – 11th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of securities as represented by NIFTY 100 INDEX, subject to tracking errors. However there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investment by investing in equity and equity related securities and portfolios replicating the composition of Nifty 100 Index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Not Applicable
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sachin Relekar
- Benchmark – NIFTY 100 INDEX
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)