NFO period: 29th January – 12th February, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Multicap Fund - A 36 months close ended equity scheme investing across large cap, midcap and small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments across market capitalisation and sectors. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities without any market capitalisation and sector bias.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Harsha Upadhyaya
- Benchmark – Nifty 200
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)