NFO period: 29th January – 12th February, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close - ended equity scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation by primarily investing in equity and equity related instruments of small cap companies. There is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be realised and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in a basket of equity and equity related instruments investing predominantly in the small cap stocks.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Vihang Naik
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Small Cap Index
- Maturity – 1151 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)