NFO period: 09th November – 23rd November 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the S&P BSE SENSEX by holding S&P BSE SENSEX stocks in same proportion, subject to tracking errors. However there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investment by Investing in securities covered by S&P BSE SENSEX, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Not Applicable
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sachin Relekar
- Benchmark – S&P BSE SENSEX
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)