NFO period: 10th November – 25th November, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open-ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the Scheme is to generate regular monthly returns through investment primarily in debt securities. The secondary objective of the Scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the Scheme's assets in equity securities. Monthly Income is not assured and is subject to availability of distributable surplus. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation and provide regular income over a long period of time by Investment primarily in debt securities to generate regular returns and investment of a portion of the Scheme's assets in equity securities to generate long-term capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Sub-Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option and Dividend Option. (Dividend Re-investment Facility and Dividend Pay-out Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Malay Shah and Mr. Sumit Bhatnagar
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)