NFO period: 08th March – 22nd March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Closed-End Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation and current income, through a judicious mix of investments in equities and fixed-income securities. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over medium to long term by investing in fixed income securities and long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout (Half Yearly and Yearly).
- Fund Managers – Siddharth Chaudhary and Shiv Chanani. Co-Fund Managers: Dwijendra Srivastava and S Krishnakumar
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond 70% and Nifty Fifty Index 30%
- Maturity – 1300 days from the date of allotment