NFO period: 09th March – 21st March, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-ended debt fund
- Investment objective – To achieve growth of capital through investments made in a basket of debt/ fixed income securities (including money market instruments) maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be realised and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking growth of capital by investing in a basket of debt/fixed income securities (including money market instruments).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Facility.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Jalpan Shah
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1150 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)