1. Advisorkhoj
  2. News
  3. Mutual Fund


Mutual Fund

by Advisorkhoj Team | Mutual Fund | 31 Downloaded

Mirae Asset Global Investments (India) Pvt. Ltd. has successfully endured a journey of 8 years in India. Embarking the wealth creation journey with its two flagship products Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund (4th April, 2008) and Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund (9th July, 2010), now it introduces Mirae Asset Prudence Fund (MAPF).

Mirae Asset Prudence Fund (MAPF) is a fund which aims to capture growth opportunities through equities and provide stable income through debt. It is an appropriate fund that an investor may have in their portfolio in the current market scenario. The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation along with current income from a combined portfolio of equity & equity related instruments and debt and money market instruments. Asset allocation strategy for this fund is that it will invest minimum of 65 % to maximum of 80% of its assets in equity and equity related instruments and remaining 20% - 35% in debt and money market instruments. In equity and equity related instruments the fund will invest minimum of 65% amongst the top 100 companies by market capitalization. Stock selection will be based on 3 basic parameters- Business selection, Management & Valuation. The debt investment strategy deals with Flexibility to invest across all the securities in the debt and money markets.

The New Fund offer remains open from 8th July 2015 – 22nd July 2015.

“Macroeconomic conditions for India are very good at this moment, with transformation in macros driven by stable government, and low commodity prices, Indian equities are majorly on an attractive side. On the Fixed Income side, we believe the medium term outlook is still positive. Improved government finances and moderate inflation expectations may help lower bond yields in the coming quarters.” said Chief Executive Officer, Jisang Yoo. Further adding to launch of the fund he said, “Given the current economic conditions a fund which aims to captures growth from equities and stability from debt makes more sense. Hence, we decided to launch Mirae Asset Prudence Fund which captures the potential of both Equity and Fixed Income.” He also added saying, “launch of this fund takes Mirae Asset Mutual Fund closer to having a complete product basket.”

Mirae Asset Global Investments (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. In less than a decade, Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. has become one of the world’s largest investors in emerging market equities managing total assets of over USD 73.63 billion as on May 31, 2015. Mirae Asset Group’s Funds’ investments in Indian Equity Instruments are USD 1.24 billion and in Fixed Income instruments is USD 123 million (as on 30th April, 2015).

Further, Mirae Asset India has seen a steady AUM Growth of Domestic Funds, from 500 crore AUM we have reached around 2000 crores of AUM over last 18 months. We have won trust of 106,570+ investor folios with 43,950+ SIP folios & distribution network supported by 6650+ associates (as on 31st May, 2015).

Headquartered in South Korea, Mirae Asset Global Investments also has investment management operations in Hong Kong, United Kingdom, India, Vietnam, USA, and Brazil. Apart from Asset management, Mirae Asset Financial Group has business interest in Life Insurance, Securities and Investment & Venture Capital.

( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)

Locate Mirae Asset Mutual Fund Advisors in your city
comments powered by Disqus

© 2016 Advisorkhoj - A Gamechanger Business Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. Brand - All Rights Reserved