NFO period: 07th July – 08th July, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme endeavours to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments such as Government Securities, PSU & Corporate Bonds and Money Market Instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the scheme’s objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Regular income over long term by Investment in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rajeev Radhakrishnan
- Benchmark – Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)