NFO period: 08th January – 22nd January, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Mid Cap Fund – An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in mid cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate long term capital appreciation & provide long-term growth opportunities by investing in a portfolio constituted of equity & equity related securities and derivatives predominantly in mid cap companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation; by Investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities including derivatives of mid cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option will have Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ratish Varier
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Midcap Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)