NFO period: 03rd March – 17th March, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to generate optimal returns through active management of a portfolio of debt and money market instruments. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking optimal returns over short to medium term. To generate optimal returns through active management of a portfolio of debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Option. The Dividend Option shall have only Dividend Reinvestment and Payout option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jajoo
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)