NFO period: 12th January – 19th January 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close End Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the Scheme would be to generate income by investing in debt and money market securities, which mature on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Regular Fixed Income for long term by investing predominantly in Debt/Money Market/Government Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 500/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option (Quarterly and Half Yearly)
- Fund Managers – Sandeep Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index seeks to track the performance of a debt portfolio that includes government securities and AAA/AA rated corporate bonds. The fund will aim to invest in a sample, which is an adequate representation of the key characteristics of the index. The Trustee reserves the right to change the Benchmark.
- Maturity period – The tenure of the scheme is 1120 days.