NFO period: 10th June – 24th June 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation to the investors, which will be in line with their long term savings goal, by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities. Although, the objective of the Fund is to generate optimal returns, the objective may or may not be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term capital growth by Investing in diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Omprakash Kuckian, Ms. Jahnvee Shah (A Dedicated Fund Manager for overseas investment)
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index