NFO period: 23rd October – 06th November, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended Equity Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation to the investors, which will be in line with their long term savings goal, by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities. Although, the objective of the Fund is to generate optimal returns, the objective may or may not be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in diversified portfolio of equity & equity-related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend payout Option
- Fund Manager – Ashwani Kumar, Ms. Meenakshi Dawar and Jahnvee Shah
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index
- Maturity – 1153 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)