NFO period: 23rd October – 06th November, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – To provide long term capital growth by investing primarily in well-diversified portfolio of companies accumulated at a discount to its fair value after taking into consideration various factors such as earnings, asset Value, free cash flow and dividend yield. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the asset management company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers –
- S Krishnakumar, Madanagopal Ramu (Co- Fund Manager Equity)
- Dwijendra Srivastava (Fixed Income)
- Shiv Chanani (Overseas Securities)
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 4 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)