NFO period: 03rd July – 17th July 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Diversified Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of Reliance US Equity Opportunities Fund is to provide long term capital appreciation to investors by primarily investing in equity and equity related securities of companies listed on recognized stock exchanges in the US and the secondary objective is to generate consistent returns by investing in debt and money market securities in India. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by Investing in equity and equity related securities of companies listed on recognized stock exchanges in the US.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having Growth Option, Dividend Payout Option & Dividend Re-investment Option
- Fund Managers – Ms. Jahnvee Shah and Ms. Anju Chajjer
- Benchmark – S&P 500 Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)