NFO period: 12th February – 11th March 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme which shall invest in eligible securities as per Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2012)
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation from a portfolio that is substantially constituted of equity securities specified as eligible securities for Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme 2012. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term growth by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies specified as eligible securities under RGESS.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Venkatesan J
- Benchmark – CNX 100 Index
- Fund Manager – J. Venkatesan
- Lock-in Period – 3 years from the date of allotment.
- Maturity period – Maturity period is reckoned 3 years from the date of Allotment