IPRU Touch is a virtual platform that seeks to address pre-sales requirements of distributors to help them to serve investors better.
Highlights of the new feature of IPRU Touch-Transaction Facility:
- Enables financial advisors to facilitate investor’s transactions through IPRU Touch
- Offers the convenience of investing anywhere and anytime
- Reduce the total transaction time for investing
- Savings on transaction costs
Mumbai, January 27, 2014: IPRU Touch, an initiative by ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company for financial advisors, just got better with the launch of its newest feature, first time in India- Transaction Facility that will enable the financial advisor to facilitate investor’s transactions through IPRU Touch.
Investors have to sign the Registration form with One Time Mandate (OTM) form to enable this facility. After every transaction by the financial advisor through the Transaction facility, there will be a phone call verification process with investor to ensure that investor knows their investment transaction details and agrees with the same.
Speaking on the launch of this initiative and the thought behind it, Mr. Nimesh Shah, MD & CEO, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company said, “We live in a wired world today. With technology touching the lives of many, digital space from being an alternate channel will transform to be the main channel and future of content sharing and transacting. Against this backdrop, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company brings to financial advisors - IPRU Touch, a virtual platform created exclusively for financial advisors to address their pre-sales requirements in terms of information that could help them serve investors better. With the new feature of Transaction Facility in IPRU Touch, investing in Mutual Funds can much more convenient for financial advisors as well as the investors”.
Distributors can download the application on their devices using the Apple or Google Play store. Once downloaded, user needs to fill in identification information (Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and ARN Number) and submit it. For authentication, a One-time-password (OTP) message will be sent to user’s device, post which the application is ready to use.
Other Benefits of IPRU Touch:
- This mobile application gives access to market news, expert views, product & New Fund Offer updates.
- Provides financial planning tools in form of several calculators (SIP planner, Retirement Planner, Dream House, Child’s marriage & Education planners and other goal planners) which can aid financial advisors to tailor investment solution for investors.
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
- Videos on market trends, product features and concepts.
- Disseminates snapshot of quantitative data of various schemes for distributor’s ready reference.
- User-friendly interface and intuitive features like e-mailing NFO briefs & calculations directly.
About ICICI Prudential AMC:
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd. (IPAMC) is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, a leading and trusted name in financial services in India and Prudential Plc, one of United Kingdom’s largest players in the financial services sector. The company has forged a position of preeminence in the Indian Mutual Fund industry. It is one of the leading Asset Management Company’s contributing significantly towards the development of the Indian Investor and the growth of the Indian mutual fund industry.
From a well - diversified range of investment solutions that cater to all its investors needs to various facilities and services to make investing simpler, ICICI Prudential AMC is always looking to create long-term wealth and value for investors through innovation, consistency and sustained risk adjusted performance. Today, the organization is a mix of investment expertise, resource bandwidth & process orientation. It is always looking to take an extra step to simplify its investor’s journey to meet their financial goals, while ensuring that it maintains pace with rapidly changing technologies.