NFO period: 16th March – 30th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end capital protection oriented scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of this Scheme would be to seek income and minimise risk of capital loss by investing in a portfolio of fixed-income securities. The scheme may invest a part of the assets in equity to seek capital appreciation. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over medium to long term by investing in fixed income securities and long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Siddharth Chaudhary and Shiv Chanani
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
- Maturity period – 5 years from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)