NFO period: 26th December 2016 – 09th Jnauary, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-end index linked equity scheme
- Investment objective – To invest in companies which are constituents of NIFTY 100 Equal Weighted Index (underlying Index) in the same proportion as in the index and endeavour to generate returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the underlying Index, subject to 2% tracking error. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation returns that are commensurate with the performance of NIFTY 100 Equal Weighted Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Shiv Chanani & Madanagopal Ramu
- Benchmark – NIFTY 100 Equal Weighted Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)