NFO period: 18th February – 4th March 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity and equity related securities, predominantly constituted of Companies in S&P BSE 200 Index**.However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any retutns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation during the tenure of the scheme by investing predominantly in equity and equity related portfolio constituting S&P BSE 200 Index Companies
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having only Growth Option
- Fund Managers – S Bharath & Dwijendra Srivastava. S Bharath is the dedicated fund manager for investment in overseas securities
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 INDEX
- Maturity date – 3 years from the date of allotment OR Whenever the NAV of the Direct Plan of the Scheme crosses Rs 13/- per unit (Trigger/Trigger level*) within the 3 year period, the fund manager will wind-up the scheme on the 10th business day and return the money to the investors of both the Plans. However, the actual return of the respective Plans under the Scheme on maturity may be below or above the trigger level i.e. NAV of the Direct Plan of the Scheme crossing Rs 13/- per unit depending on the equity market movements from the date of the NAV meeting the trigger level till the final date of the maturity**during which the fund manager liquidates the entire portfolio.