NFO period: 20th April – 04th May 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended capital protection oriented income fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to endeavor to protect the capital by investing in high quality fixed income securities as the primary objective and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments as secondary objective. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital Protection at Maturity and Capital Appreciation over medium term by investing in Debt and Money Market Securities (70%-100%) and Equity and Equity related instruments (0% - 30%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Sub Plan and Regular Sub Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Manager – Sunil Patil and V. Srivatsa
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
- Maturity – 1278 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)