NFO period: 24th August – 26th August 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investing by Investment in securities covered by S&P BSE Sensex.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Kausik Basu
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Sensex
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)