NFO period: 07th December – 11th December, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme. A relatively low interest rate risk and moderate credit risk
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income with capital growth over short term by investing in debt and money market securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (“IDCW”) Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mohit Sharma
- Benchmark – CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
- Maturity – 92 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Advisors in your city