NFO period: 07th December – 21st December, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended dynamic asset allocation fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income/long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity, equity derivatives, fixed income instruments and foreign securities. The allocation between equity instruments and fixed income will be managed dynamically so as to provide investors with long term capital appreciation while managing downside risk. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation & income generation over medium to long term by investing in a dynamically managed portfolio of equity & equity related instruments and debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Paras Matalia(Fund Manager & Head Research - Equity), Mr. Umeshkumar Mehta(Fund Manager & Chief Investment Officer), Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee and Mr. Dhawal Ghanshyam Dhanani(Dedicated Fund Manager for overseas investments)
- Benchmark – NIFTY50 Hybrid Composite Debt 50: 50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Samco Mutual Fund Advisors in your city