NFO period: 08th December – 22nd December, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in commodity and commodity related sectors
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by creating a portfolio that is invested predominantly in Equity and Equity related securities of companies engaged in commodity and commodity related sectors. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long term capital appreciation. An equity scheme that predominantly by investing in companies engaged in commodity and commodity related sectors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs.5000/- and in multiples of Rs.1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Ankit Pande, Mr. Sanjeev Sharma, Mr. Vasav Sahgal and Mr. Varun Pattani
- Benchmark – Nifty Commodities TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Quant Mutual Fund Advisors in your city