NFO period: 13th April – 27th April 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments across market capitalisation and sectors. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term capital growth by Investment in equity and equity related securities across market capitalisation and sectors.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Harish Krishnan
- Benchmark – CNX 200