NFO period: 24th April – 05th May 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total returns of the CNX Nifty subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term capital appreciation by Investment in securities covered by CNX Nifty Index
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 10000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – The Scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment. The AMC/Trustee reserve the right to introduce Plans/Option(s) as may be deemed appropriate at a later date.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Sahay and Mr. Bhavesh Jain (Co-Fund Manager)
- Benchmark – CNX Nifty Index.