ICICI Prudential Dividend Yield Equity Fund is an Open ended Equity scheme that aims to invest in profitable companies with attractive dividend yields# and can be a good investment option in every market condition.
#Attractive Dividend yield means Dividend Yield greater than Dividend Yield of CNX Nifty Index.
The fund aims to:
- Invest at least 80% of assets in companies that have dividend yield greater than the dividend yield of CNX Nifty Index (last released /published by NSE), at the time of investment.
- Identify high dividend stocks within the framework of valuations and fundamentals.
- Invest in high-quality companies with proven records of paying and growing dividends.
- Invest across market caps
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Long term wealth creation solution
- An open ended equity fund that aims for growth by primarily investing in equity and equity related instruments, which offer attractive dividend yield.
- High Risk.(BROWN)
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
In a press release, Nimesh Shah, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, ICICI Prudential MF, said, "Companies with a good track record of paying high dividends yield are seen as better investment options. Investing in such companies is also one of value investing strategy. In a bull market, such companies could add to the overall capital appreciation and improve gains. In a bear or volatile market, they could compensate for the limited scope of capital appreciation. Hence, a high dividend stock could find favour in any market conditions."
NFO Period: 25th April 2014 to 9th May 2014