NFO period: 06th September – 20th September, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments including equity derivatives as well as debt instruments. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in equity, derivatives and debt instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (with Payout and Reinvestment Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Taher Badshah and Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee
- Benchmark – CRISIL Balanced Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund Advisors in your city