NFO period: 15th February – 29th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end capital protection oriented scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of this Scheme would be to seek income and minimise risk of capital loss by investing in a portfolio of fixedincome securities. The scheme may invest a part of the assets in equity to seek capital appreciation. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over medium to long term investment in fixed income securities and long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Siddharth Chaudhary and Shiv Chanani
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index. CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index seeks to track the performance of a debt-oriented hybrid portfolio having a blend of the CNX Nifty Index (15%) and CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (85%).
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)