NFO period: 8th October - 22nd October, 2014
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - A closed-end equity scheme.
- Maturity Period of Sundaram Select Micro Cap-Series VII - The tenure of 1400 days. Maturity period is reckoned from the date of allotment. If the maturity date is not a business day, the subsequent business day shall be considered as the maturity day for the scheme.
- Investment objective - To seek capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity/equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-caps. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized. A company whose market capitalisation is equal to or lower than that of the 301st stock by market cap on the NSE at the time of investment will be considered to be in micro-cap category.
No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the Schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset Management Company
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long Term Growth. Investment predominantly in equity / equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-caps.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs 5,000 and multiples of Rs 10 thereafter.
- Fund Managers - S Krishnakumar (Equity) & Dwijendra Srivastava (Fixed-Income)
- Benchmark - S&P BSE Small Cap Index.
- Details of previous Series of Sundaram Micro Caps