NFO period: 03rd February – 27th February, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation from a portfolio that is substantially constituted of equity securities specified as eligible securities for Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2012. The Scheme may also invest a certain portion of its corpus in cash & cash equivalent and money market instruments from time to time. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term capital growth by investing in equity/equity-related instruments of companies specified as eligible securities under RGESS.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Rahul Baijal
- Benchmark – NIFTY 100
- Maturity period – 3 years from the date of allotment.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)